You are hereTravel support
- dB-SERC can provide travel and lodging support for faculty members who want to
- visit classrooms at other universities and discuss the teaching innovations (up to $1000 maximum award).
- wish to attend an education conference to attend workshops related to instructional innovation if they are planning to adapt/adopt it in Pitt natural sciences classes for majors or non-majors.
- In order to be eligible to receive travel support, a faculty member MUST be a full-time faculty in the nine natural sciences department at Pitt and must be wanting to adopt or adapt a particular instructional innovation in his/her own classes at Pitt in the near future (within one year of the visit).
- See the dB-SERC Travel Support Request for Proposals for more information on applying for a travel grant