You are hereCourse Transformation Support
Faculty who are in the process of implementing an evidence-based educational strategy focused on improving student learning, can be supported through periodic meetings organized by dB-SERC:
- At these meetings, dB-SERC affiliates and collaborators will provide feedback for tweaking and refinement in implementation as appropriate.
- These meetings are focused on brainstorming and working together to develop practical solutions to overcome unexpected implementation difficulties that can arise when implementing evidence-based teaching and learning
- In addition, evidence-based assessment strategies can also be discussed.
- If you are interested in leading a discussion at a dB-SERC meeting regarding your course innovation implementation, please email Dr. Emily Marshman, the dB-SERC Post-Doctoral Scholar and Assessment Consultant at email@example.com.
- More information on our What we do-Journal Club page.